CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11/07/2010

lalalal im lovin' it


You know what? The album is totally, obviously, definitely cool. I just found a comment on youtube. "I was in chorus the other day in school, and a girl in my class was talking to her sister. I heard her say, "Does Taylor Swift stand outside my window at night? Write ALL of her songs about my life?" haha. It's so true. Taylor describes every girl's young life. :)" Heck yes, and here the track list :

1. Mine

2. Sparks Fly

3. Back to December

4. Speak Now

5. Dear John

6. Mean

7. The Story of Us

8. Never Grow Up

9. Enchanted

10. Better Than Revenge

11. Innocent

12. Haunted

13. Last Kiss

14. Long Live

The bold means i like it. It doesnt mean that the unbold songs are bad. Taylor is a good song writer for sure. AAAA the lyrics are so mean and it just sounds like my lovelife :* huu

No comments:

Post a Comment